Lotus Five is an upcoming game to complete the fun in your whole Lotus Gaming experience. Lotus Five is also played in the manner that the dealer places 3 sets of single cards in the left side of the table. Each single card has a corresponding 4 cards that are placed unrevealed on the right side of the table. The value of each single card on the left side of the table is then added to the value of its corresponding set of 4 cards once it is revealed on the right side of the table. Finally, the winning set will be the one with the highest sum of value.
- The first round starts every day at 00:00 AM, and a total of 960 rounds of games are played per day for 1 minute and 30 seconds (90 seconds).
- On the table, the left card of each line is the first line card to be opened first, and the right card (total of 4 cards) is the hidden card that is later opened.
- This game consists of SPADE, HEART, CLOVER, DIAMOND (4 patterns of cards from A to K)
From 13 Cards, Patterns from J, Q, K (3 kinds of card patterns equals to 10), A (becomes 1) until 10, all in all 52 cards as 1deck.
- Following the first Opened Card, as it adds up, the Odds flow change. First Card equaling to 10 odds go down,
and as it goes closer to 1, the chance of odds go up. Gold, Silver and Bronze, depending on each line's numerical
value and as it adds up, the chances of odds go up.
- First Opened Card and the latest opened hidden card (all in all 4 cards) and the highest of the sum as it lays on
Gold, Silver and Bronze, The thrill of the game for the betters to guess if which line would sum up to the highest.
- Guessing whether Number 7 would show on the Gold, Silver or Bronze Line is what this game is about.
- If the sum of cards in the Gold, Silver and Bronze line and from each of two would have the same sum would end in a TIE.
Kinds of Games
? Sum of Cards
- Guessing the highest total sum within each of the Gold, Silver and Bronze lines as the total sum of the first and
additional 4 hidden cards is what this game is about.
? Lucky 7
- This game is won when you hit number 7 from the 4 hidden cards from Gold, Silver or Bronze Line.
Void Game Regulation Introduction
- LOTUS GAMING voids the game upon unable to send results due to Natural Disasters or Internet Connection Problems.
- Due to disability of the Dealers upon not being able to input proper results the game will automatically be void.
- And due to other causable problems as the game would not be able to progress, game would be void. (Emergency Maintenance Included)